Welcome To Cabs, Rops, & Attachments.
We Get Your Steel Equipment On Site Faster.
Cabs, Rops, and Attachments has been a leading metal manufacturer for over 25 years. With our consistent focus on quality and safety, there are thousands of CRA cabs, control rooms, personnel baskets, material bins, ROPS, and other steel equipment still in use today.
No matter where you’re at in the process, we’re here to help! If you have your blueprints in hand, our team of Certified Welders are ready to get your project completed. If you are working off of an idea, our Licensed Engineers can help make that idea a reality. Or, if you’re just looking for a quote while planning for the future, we’re happy to help with that as well.
No Matter The Industry, Your Safety Is Our Concern
At the core of everything we do, our focus is to get your crew safely off the job site – every day!
But, let’s be honest… we build big, fancy, metal boxes. We build them to a high-standard, made to keep you safe and last a long, long time. But, so do other companies! There are plenty of places you could go to have your cab, control room, or personnel baskets built, and most will produce a safe, high-quality product.
With all the options out there to get your equipment on site, what does Cabs-Rops offer you that the others can’t?
We Hang Our Hard Hats On Two Things
- Whether you’re purchasing something new, replacing something old, or fixing something broken, we make sure the process is seamless and enjoyable.
- From the very start of getting a quote to final delivery and beyond, we’re with you every step of the way to ensure your satisfied.
- With Cabs-Rops, you get exactly the equipment you need without the stress, headaches, or frustration.
- Getting your equipment on site means you can get to work!
- We understand this and take every opportunity available to get you what you need in the shortest time.
- Let us know what you need and when you need it, and we’ll make it happen!
Our 3-Step Build Process
We take the time to understand exactly what you need your equipment to be and do to ensure the perfect end result. Once we’ve got plans in-hand, you get a quote in yours in 24 hours.
Throughout the build, you’ll receive pictures and status updates so there is no more hoping for a quality, on time product. You’ll know where we’re at every step of the way!
On delivery, then two and six weeks after, we’ll reach out to make sure everything is exactly as expected and to offer assistance in any way possible.